Social Media Management & Why You Need It
Social media management is the process of managing your online interactions and content across social media channels like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest.
It’s not just about posting updates to your company’s social media profiles. It’s about choosing the right platform then engaging with your audience and looking for new opportunities to not only increase reach and visibility but to drive traffic into your sales funnel.
Why do I need Social Media Management?
For many small businesses, there just isn’t enough time or resources to dedicate to effective social media management. Posting quality content consistently takes a lot of time and effort that some small business marketing teams just don’t have. Not to mention, you may not have anyone on your team with the expertise or skills needed to implement effective campaigns.
As your Social Media Manager 9th Street Media can:
- Identify the right platforms for you
- Develop a social media strategy
- Create a schedule for content
- Create & post content
- Engage & Respond to fans & followers
- Manage contests & giveaways
- Track performance over time
Social Media Management is cost-effective. Small businesses often have to do more with less when it comes to their marketing budget. It allows you to experience significant results when it comes to lead generation and conversion while eliminating the high out of pocket costs associated with traditional marketing tactics like direct mail, billboards, or TV ads.
Every day you wait, customers are becoming fans of your competitors. Schedule a FREE Social Media Analysis TODAY. Call 843.631.6450.
Choosing the right platforms/audiences is crucial…
- Facebook – Facebook has over 1.3 billion users who come from diverse backgrounds. There is also a nice balance of genders and age groups when it comes to Facebook’s user-base. This makes it a great social platform for businesses that are trying to reach a wider audience.
- Instagram – Instagram is a great social media channel for brands that create a lot of visual content. Instagram’s audience tends to be on the younger side with more female users than male users. This can be a great platform for businesses selling products or services related to fashion, lifestyle, art, or other visual-focused industries.
- Twitter – Twitter has 328 million active users worldwide and tends to be where users go for news and trends. This platform is ideal for brands that want to join a conversation about trending topics in their industry. It’s also a great place to share content with influencers and other individuals who might find your brand valuable.
- LinkedIn – LinkedIn is the social media platform for B2B brands that are targeting businesses in different industries. With LinkedIn, you can find, interact, and share content with people based on the company type, industry, or job title.
- YouTube – YouTube has become the second largest search engine in the world, second only to Google. You can upload your video content to this channel to help engage and connect with your audience. With unlimited video hosting, your business can post as much video content as you want and share through other channels.
- Pinterest – Pinterest is another great channel for sharing image-focused content. This has become a must for consumers who are interested in DIY, crafts, home improvement, nutrition, fitness, fashion, and more. If your brand sells a product or service that lends well to imagery, then Pinterest may be worthwhile.
We know how to help LOCAL businesses like yours reach YOUR audience! Schedule a FREE Social Media Analysis TODAY. Call 843.631.6450.